Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ways you can help

Thank you to everyone who has been helping so far.  We've also gotten lots of emails from many asking how to help.  I wish I could answer each of you individually but my time and energy is very limited right now.

1. Meals
Not having to think about meals each day will help us to spend focused time on work (for Pat), with the boys and make getting to the hospital easier.  Even snacks of cut up fruit and veggies are helpful.  Our church has set up a meal calendar: http://carecalendar.org/logon/
120633

Calendar ID: 120633
Security Code: 9826

2. Cutting our grass
The season is winding down but if someone could help us through the next couple weeks, please email us (patheather@gmail.com).  We have a reel mower or you could use your own.  

3. Paper plates, napkins and plastic ware
I know, not very "green" but I'd like a stash of these items to cut down on time washing dishes.  

As needs arise, we will add updates. 
Thank you again...we couldn't do this without you!!

Love, 
P, H, G, Z & S

2 comments:

  1. What about laundry or house cleaning needs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're ok with laundry and cleaning...if things change I'll add it. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete