Sunday, September 9, 2012

visit to your grave

Sarah,
 I wanted to let you know that the boys and I visited your grave the other day.  They had been  talking about you and I thought it might be good to sit by your grave ("Sarah's spot" is what we call it) and spend a few moments remembering  you.  I explained to the boys again about dying and going to heaven and told some "silly Sarah stories"  to them.  That day Zach had decided he wanted to try underwear again and before we had come to see you we had been out running errands.  He had gone to the potty once and had an accident also so I thought he was empty enough for us to stop at your spot on the way home. And I reminded him that I had a potty in the car in case it was needed.  As we were talking about you all of a sudden Zach let loose.  He said, "Mommy, Me pee on grass!!"  Yep, he watered the grass right next to your spot.  We laughed and laughed and I thought it was a neat picture of what life would have been like all together...quickly going from sad moments to stories to teaching to messes to silly things
.





No comments:

Post a Comment